Registration form Alu-Rex Pro Series reserved section
Alu-Rex Pro Series reserved section
To register to the Alu-Rex Pro Series Reserved Section, please complete the form below.
Terms and conditions Alu-Rex Pro Series Loyalty Program for installers
Valid as of January 1, 2013.
The Alu-Rex loyalty program (the "Program") is operated by Alu-Rex Inc. (« Alu-Rex »). The principle of the Program is to give Alu-Rex clients the opportunity to earn points based on their purchase volume of Alu-Rex products.
By registering for the Program, participants agree as follows:
- The Program is open to any company (legal entity), with the exception of distributors and sub-distributors.
- Loyalty points may not give rise to any exchange, refund, credit, or equivalent cash payment.
- Anyone who purchases Alu-Rex product is responsible for collecting the coupons found inside each box. Alu-Rex is not responsible for any coupons that may be stolen or collected by any third parties (employees or installers) for the purposes of addind them to their own account. Company owners may demand the transfer, from a third party, of any points they deem to be their property. In the event of a disagreement over the ownership of points, such points will belong to the person who presents proof of purchase of the product boxes.
- Points belong to the account holder. they may be exchanged with or given or transferred to another member. A transfer request must be made in the account of the member who wants to transfer his or her points.
- In no case will Alu-Rex refund points that have been redeemed for rewards by someone who did not own the points.
- Points must be used by the participating companies that have registered on the Alu-Rex website using their email address and password. After entering each promotional code, participants will receive a statement in their customer account indicating the total number of available and redeemable points.
- No personal information in the account will be given to anyone other than account holder, unless ordered by a court of law or a government agency with the authority to make such a request.
- Alu-Rex reserves the right to change the Program rules, in whole or in part, at any time, and without prior notice. Points may be earned until December 31, 2014, and redeemed for rewards, publicity, or products until March 31, 2015. Alu-Rex reserves the right to extend the Program beyond these dates.
- Alu-Rex reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. Should the Program be terminated, participants will be informed two weeks in advance so they may redeem their points.
- Alu-Rex will not be held liable to members should the Program be cancelled or modified in whole or in part.
- Should a member file for bankruptcy, the member's account will be cancelled.
- Membership in the Program is a privilege, and Alu-Rex may revoke it at any time, without and form of compensation, should a member violate the Program terms and conditions or behave in a way that is contrary to the interests of Alu-Rex or the Program.
- Alu-Rex will not be held liable for postal losses or delays.
- Members must advise Alu-Rex of any changes to mailing or email adresses. Alu-Rex will not be liable for documents sent by postal mail or email to erroneous addresses or any consequences thereof.
- All disputes will be finally resolved by a sole arbitrator, out of court. Arbitration will take place in Montreal, in French, in accordance with Quebec laws. Arbitration will be conducted with the strictest confidentiality.
- Program registration and benefits are provided at Alu-Rex discretion. By registering for the Program, you acknowledge having read and understood the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are the sole agreement between the customer and Alu-Rex concerning Program participation.
Program details and information may be obtained online at www.alu-rex.com/en/pro-series or at 1-855-525-8739.